Monday, April 17, 2017

I wish Process with Laura!

Hey there!  I am sharing another layout as well as a process video today.  This page was created for  My Creative Scrapbook using the April main kit! As I have mentioned before, this month's kit contains loads of goodies from the "Oh My Heart" collection by Pink Paislee, which is so fun and vibrant and helped me to create loads of happy projects!


I saw a quote a while back that I loved, and I knew immediately that it would make a fun large title for a layout.  I had to condense the quote a bit to fit it onto my page, but I love the way it turned out, especially with the addition of the Dear Lizzy chipboard piece and Creative Embellishments word!


I used some navy blue embossing powder from my stash to coat the Creative Embellishments piece, actually I gave it a double coat for good measure.

The large scale foam Thickers further enhanced the look I was going for.


I created loads of colourful layers behind my photo via die cuts and paper strips, as well as some of this months free cut files from MCS.


How much are we loving the pops of rose gold in this collection!

Final steps include adding crochet thread to my tag, sprinkling my layout with navy Colour Shine and adding a couple of enamel dots from my stash.

You can watch my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Pink Paislee Oh My Heart patterned papers {08, 10, 12} and ephemera; Dear Lizzy Lovely chipboard phrase stickers; Thickers Thick and Thin Foam letter stickers; Creative Embellishments chipboard word. (From my stash) American Crafts textured white cardstock; Misc. crochet thread; Heidi Swapp navy Color Shine; Versamark Ink; CTMH embossing powder; Michael's and American Crafts enamel dots.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: